Kalamazoo, MI – This was my first B&B experience, and it set the bar EXTREMELY high. Not only is The Kalamazoo House insanely beautiful, but also:
- Prior to check-in day they emailed anything and everything I should need to know.
- They provided a YouTube video showing how to get there, park, unlock the door, go inside, and find your room.
- When I arrived I immediately got a welcome text from the owner.
- They provide free beverages (soda, water bottles, coffee, tea etc.) and we were able to help ourselves to dishes and fridge space (for leftovers).
- They provide fresh chocolate chip cookies to every room every night!
- There are several different options for breakfast that you can sign up for the night before.
- In the morning they provided fresh juice, fruit, coffee, and a small muffin before the main course came out.
They were incredibly nice and made us feel so at home! They definitely have their shit together; it seems like they’ve thought of everything!
Check out photos below, then visit them: www.thekalamazoohouse.com